Translate

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Filmmaker Creates An Awesome Commercial To Sell His 17-Year Old Nissan...

Filmmaker Luke Aker really knows how to maximize his skills with the camera. Get this: whereas you and I would simply post an ad on craigslist about selling our second hand items, Aker decided to put in some commercial-level cinematography, a British narrator, and a Vivaldi soundtrack for his 17-year old 1996 Nissan Maxima. How’s that for a proper sendoff?

The description on his YouTube page says, “The time has come for me to sell my beloved 1996 Maxima, a faithful car that now has to go. Of course, I can’t send it off without a proper goodbye. So in my spare time I decided to make this little ditty. Because marketing.”

Aker says that there is already someone interested in buying his old car. Because marketing, indeed.






http://www.lostateminor.com/2013/12/20/filmmaker-creates-awesome-commercial-sell-17-year-old-nissan/

No comments:

Post a Comment